#1. i rediscovered my appreciation/amazement for graphic designer jeremy prasatik this week. one thing i love is that you can order prints for a reasonable price. check out his website.
#2. channelling lance bass:
i've kind of been obsessively following this story ... american-apparel sweatshirt sporting, "not insane" connected ventures employee patrick moberg, a recent nashville (sigh) to nyc transplant, sees rosy cheeked girl with flowers in her hair on subway. too shy to talk to her/loses her in the crowd. creates website called nygirlofmydreams.com to find her. story blows up all week...
- vimeo - patrick talks about the incident
- nypost - overview
- blackbook - reveals mystery girl
- blackbook - the timeline
- abcnews - watch them on gma this morning
- gawker - if you want the bitchy take on things
#3. songs on repeat:
- sara bareilles "love song" (download it free)
- marc broussard "bring it on home to me" cover (serve2 charity album)
- needtobreathe "washed by the water" (myspace)
- bright eyes "devil town" cover (download it free)
- will hoge "sunshine burn" (download it free)
- mat kearney "breathe in breathe out" (myspace)
- shout out louds "impossible" (download it free)
#4. and finally, what the heck.